Monday, November 08, 2004

Conversation with myself...

It's been a year since I sign in to the blogspot.com, but as you can see, only once I wrote in it. "Hell, Man, where have u been?" Nowhere. Just here, and a couple there and there. Usually I put my ideas into writings, no matter where it was. As long as I feel, I wrote something here and there. But it's just occured to me that, I actually have nothing written since last year!

Well, that leaves a question, where had all the thoughts that I have gone to? To be more frankly, where had the history of my life gone? What a mess...

Can't do anything straight now, not until I put everything together again.
Things have gone lighter for now, so I could use some time to have a conversation with myself.

(Conversation with yourself?) --believe me, sometimes, sometimes you'll need it :j--
Hell, it sounds like a song title... wait a minute... yes it is. It's Monday Michiru's...
S***t, I lost that cassete a year ago... (sigh)..

No comments: